- Specifications – Drive Medical Non-Tilt Top over bedside table can be easily raised and lowered into the desired position between 28″-45″ which makes it perfect for users when reading, writing, or eating. This table has a premium walnut, wood-grain, and melamine laminate. Product Dimensions – 30” X 30” X 16” and Package Dimensions -33” X 22” X 6”, Weight – 11kg, Plywood Color: White, H style base with 2” swivel casters, spring-loaded, locking handle to easy re-position and secure tabletop.
- Durable Steel Frame: It’s constructed by high-quality materials like corrosion-resistant premium steel frame and durable wood grain. It’s laminated with a slight lip around the perimeter to prevent items from sliding off. It’s durable and can safely support up to 40 Pounds weight.
- Easy To Assemble: Using four swivel castors, the overbed table is easy to assemble for use on the left or right side of the bed and to move out of the way when not needed according to your convenience. The column wheels also include locking tabs to stabilize the table while in use.
- Adjustable Height: Whether you want to use this table for a laptop, reading, or eating purposes or want to buy for those who are recovering from illness, injury, or surgery, it would be perfect for all. It’s featuring an easy-touch adjustment lever so the overbed table quickly and easily adjusts between 28” to 45” in height for optimal positioning. You just have to gently push the tabletop upward to raise the table and depress the adjustment lever to lower the tabletop to the perfect height.
- Multipurpose – A durable, welded steel base is designed to use as a hospital bed table and is light enough for easy movement and use at home also. Due to flexibility in height adjustment, you can use it at Home, Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Hospital to use for Laptop, Reading, or Eating Breakfast Cart Stand. It provides a large tabletop surface, the overbed table is suitable for bedside use or with a sofa a recliner, and even a wheelchair.
Mainly Over-bed tables are designed for patients who will be limited to their bed for long stretches of time, because it’s very convenient to use with plenty of advantages.
As our expectations have increased with time. We need a product which features a diversity of uses. So, if you are also looking for the same kind of product get a convenient solution with Drive Medical Non-Tilt Top Over Bed Side Table. With adjustable height, the overbed table utilizes four swivel castors to easily position it for left- or right-handed use at any bed, sofa, or chair.
- Versatile Table Option
- Adjustable Height
- Durable Steel Frame
- Overbed Table
- Provides long-lasting stability and easy maneuverability
- Provide convenience and support.
- Strong Heavy Gauge Steel Welding
- Wood Grained Laminated Top with Flushed H-Molded Edge
- 4 – Castor Wheels
- Use at Bed, Sofa, or Recliner
- Convenient solution for mealtime, laptops, and general tabletop activities.
- Table Surface is easy to clean with standard household disinfectants.
- Best solution for providing a stable table surface to have food when in bed.
Product Specifications –
- PRODUCT DIMENSION – 30” X 30” X 16”
- PACKAGING DIMENSION – 33” X 22” X 6”
- WEIGHT – 11kg
- TOP SURFACE – PLYWOOD
- COLOUR – WHITE
- STYLE BASE – H STYLE
- SWIVELCASTERS – 2 INCH